Skin Care / Injectables
Often clients have more than one visible or underlying skin related concern that brings them to Rejuve MedSpa, Dallas. Most times, a combination of skin rejuvenation services is required to properly address all the issues of concern. For example:
- If major Sun Damage and a few Acne Scars are the problem then two or three Photo Facial treatments and one or two Pixel treatments may be the solution.
- If Fine Lines and Wrinkles are your main concern, then BOTOX®, and JUVEDERM® XC will solve the problem.
- If Facial Volume or Lip Fullness is the concern then JUVEDERM XC or Voluma will address the concern.
- If minor Acne Scars and Active Acne is the problem then the solution may be a few Chemical Peels and a few Microdermabrasions.
- If the problem is Enlarged Pores and Sun Damage then Pixel treatments and Photo Facial treatments may be the answer.
The point is that each person is different and "ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL." A customized series of treatments is required and is the ONLY way to attain optimum results.
The Rejuve 360 plan consists of a customized series of treatments – type and quantity – to address each client's specific skin concerns. Clients receive this blend of services while benefitting from package pricing discounts.
As the skin ages and is exposed to environmental pollutants and ultraviolet rays, collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin diminish, the skin loses structure and volume, and unwelcome lines and wrinkles appear.
Rejuve MedSpa, Dallas is a Platinum Plus Partner with Allergan and is proud to offer the nation's #1 selling family of injectables; BOTOX®, JUVEDERM® XC and JUVEDERM VOLUMA™ XC.
The process for creating the Rejuve 360 personal skin rejuvenation plan starts with a complimentary digital Visia skin analysis; using standard white light, crosspolarize flash and UV photography to reveal surface and subsurface skin conditions, the skin analysis will reveal the client's spots, pores, wrinkles, evenness, porphyrins, UV spots and photo damage.
Next, our expert skin consultant will analyze the results with the client and create a treatment plan consisting of the optimum mix of treatment type and quantity to effectively address ALL the issues.
Rejuve MedSpa, Dallas offers eight different skin rejuvenation services utilizing nine different technologies. Each of these services addresses specific skin related issues.
At the completion of the treatment plan, the client will have brighter, younger and healthier looking skin from the inside out.